When you interact with our Site, purchase our products, and communicate with us, we collect certain types of personal and non-Personal Information about you automatically through the use of some technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”).
TRACKING TECHNOLOGY WE USE
Some of the Tracking Technologies we use include:
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Our website uses various types of cookies. First, we use persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Site and to collect information about abandoned shopping carts on the Site in order to send you reminders. Second, we use session ID cookies to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site, and to monitor aggregate usage by Users and web traffic routing on the Site. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Site and then close your browser. You also can manage your cookie preferences for the Site through our consent management platform . You can learn more about cookies, including how to opt-out, by clicking here. You also can change your browser options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or functionality of the Site.
- Device Information and Unique Identifiers: We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier information ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, "Device") you use to access the Site or on third-party websites that publish our advertising. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may collect certain, non-Personal Information about the Device you use to access the Services, including but not limited to IP addresses for your Devices, Device identifiers, operating system, browser type, browser language and other transactional information that does not personally identify you to, among other things, administer the Site, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, deliver advertising and gather broad demographic information as well as for fraud prevention purposes.
- Log Data: When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or as a non-registered user (collectively, “User”), we use various tools and software to collect information automatically that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you view, the time of day you browse, the time spent on those pages, products you purchase or place in your shopping cart, the links you click, ads and videos you view and click through, the information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to User needs. We also use this information to verify that Users of the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. Session replay software is one of the tools we may use to collect this information. Session replay technology allows us to understand how Users interact with the Site, including replays of their interaction with our Site. By using our Site, you represent you have read this disclaimer and understand that Oui the People may use session replay technology to record how you interact with our Site for our own internal purposes and analytics, and to improve and enhance our Site.
Location Data: When you provide your authorization on your Device, our Site may collect information about the location of your Device, which could disclose your location. Your device should require you to provide permission before allowing your geolocation information to be disclosed. We and our service providers may use your geolocation information, along with other information submitted by you, to provide you with location-based services and personalized content. Should you wish to prevent the disclosure of your location information, you may modify the permissions on your Device.
- Other Automated Tools and Online Tracking Technologies: We and our third–party partners and service providers (such as advertising and analytics providers) also use pixels, web beacons, software developer kits (SDKs), mobile ad identifiers, or similar unique identifiers and online tracking technologies to collect information when you interact with our Site and receive emails from us.
- A pixel is a type of code that is embedded in a website, video, email, or advertisement that sends information about your use to a server. When you access a website, video, email, or ad that contains a pixel, the pixel may permit us or a business partner to drop or read cookies on your browser. Pixels are used in combination with cookies to track activity by a specific browser on a Device. We may incorporate pixels from business partners that allow us to track our communications, show you ads both on and off the Site, and provide you with additional functionality, such as the ability to connect our Site with your social media account.
- Some online tracking technologies help us maintain the security of our websites and your account, prevent crashes, fix bugs, save your preferences, and assist with basic site functions. These tools and technologies also enable third parties and service providers with whom we have agreements to use online tracking technologies on our Site for analytics and advertising, including to help manage and display ads, to tailor ads based on your interests, or to send abandoned shopping cart reminders (depending on your communication preferences).
- Additionally, data collected from a particular browser or Device may be used with another Device that is associated with a User so that your activity may be collected and tracked across Devices.
- The Site may include SDKs, which is code that sends information about your use to a server. These SDKs allow us to track our communications with you, serve you ads on and off the Site, and provide you with additional functionality, such as the ability to connect our Site with your social media accounts. Even though we do not sell your Personal Information, various state laws may consider the use of these online tracking technologies to be a “sale” / “sharing”. Accordingly, you can opt-out of these online tracking technologies by clicking on the Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information button at the bottom of the Site, or by contacting Customer Service.
The business purpose behind the collection of such automated information is to help make the Site operate more efficiently and to provide analytical information about marketing campaigns. Among the business purposes for which we collect such information is to analyze this data for preferences, trends, Site-usage statistics, to recognize you on return visits and to draw inferences from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Changing or Deleting Your Information
Interest-Based Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms.
You may visit the DAA Webchoices tool at www.aboutads.info or DAAC opt-out page at http://youradchoices.ca/choices to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this advertising on websites by companies participating in the DAA or DAAC self-regulatory program. If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices exercised through the DAA Webchoices or DAAC opt-out tool. Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Service and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes such as to evaluate the effectiveness of our online ad campaigns. Oui the People uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Service and for analytics and marketing purposes.
For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Service, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and opt-out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites that are not owned or operated by Oui the People. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement or click on another third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may have their own privacy policies and may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit information from you. Other websites may follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
6/13/2023, 11:25 AM