THE SINGLE SENSITIVE RAZOR
Multi-blade razors were not designed for sensitive skin... so we fixed it.
We knew there had to be a way to get a smooth shave without the razor burn, itch, and ingrowns (not to mention the plastic waste). That’s why we created OUI the People's Single Blade Sensitive Razor: a shave ritual without the compromise.
SHAVES THE HAIR,
NOT THE SKIN.
- Multi-blade razors require pressure to remove the hair (also removing more layers of the skin) leaving you with razor burn and irritation.
- The Single Safety Razor is weighted, so no pressure is needed to shave.
- The Safety Razor is a gentler process—removing the hair at the surface of the skin without damaging your skin and hair follicles.
DESIGNED TO TREAT AND PREVENT INGROWN HAIRS
- Only the hair on the surface is removed.
- Hair doesn’t have to fight its way through the follicle, growing back softer and more evenly.
- Ahh, bliss.
REDUCES PLASTIC WASTE
- It's estimated that 2 billion plastic razors end up in landfills every year.
- The Single Safety Razor is made of stainless steel (the most recycled material on Earth) as a durable, sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors.
- Refill blades are 100% nickle-free and recyclable.
This razor is heavenly—it's chic, easy to use, sustainable, and leaves my skin feeling like a slippery-soft dolphin. The first time I used it, I could not believe the skin-softening results. It's weighted, so you don't have to apply pressure as you glide it up your leg, and it nixes all my usual worries: ingrowns, irritation, or razor burn.
The chicest form of depilation. The Sensitive Skin Razor converted thousands to teh refillable model, saving heaps of waste from landfills.
A sustainable and chic alternative to its plastic counterparts, this popular single-blade razor requires only the lightest touch to get an incredibly smooth shave."