Shave Starter Set
Repair + hydrate. The original duo for your smoothest shave.
The MVP for good reason.
Pairing SUGARCOAT with THE SINGLE SENSITIVE SKIN RAZOR is the original duo for your smoothest shave. A deeply moisturizing blend of argan, grapeseed, marula, and sunflower oils allows your razor glides effortlessly over skin. Unique in consistency, the gel-to-milk texture is made to coat the hair and skin. THE SENSITIVE SKIN RAZOR is weighted, made of stainless steel, and designed to provide a close, smooth shave without irritation.
Right for you: if you experience dry, dehydrated skin and razor burn.
HOT TIP: Use as the last step in your shower/bath routine.
- Full Size SUGARCOAT Moisturizing Shave Gel-to-Milk
- THE SENSITIVE SKIN RAZOR
- Pack of 10 Blades
Who It's For
People Prone To:
• Razor Burn
• Dry Skin
• Dark Spots
• Sensitive Skin
How To Use
Step 1: Apply SUGARCOAT to wet skin in the shower, massage in.
Step 2: Using no pressure at all, remember the razor is weighted, proceed to shave using short strokes on legs, underarms, or bikini areas.
Step 3: Rejoice, as you'll have no razor burn to speak of.
Why use a Single Blade Safety Razor?
- It’s designed to give you more control and a closer shave than traditional disposable razors.
- It glides effortlessly, only requiring short strokes to shave for soft, visibly glowing results.
- It shaves at skin level, helping to prevent nicks, tugs, and bumps by carefully removing hair from the skin’s surface, instead of uprooting hair beneath the skin, which multi-blade razors and common disposable razors do (that’s why you get in-growns)
- The best part? It’s easy to clean, comes with 10 free replacement blades, and does away with the cheap feel and lifetime cost of disposable razors.
- The safety razor isn’t only kinder on your skin, it’s kinder to the earth by not contributing to the billions of plastic razors added to landfill each year.
- Unscrew the handle of the razor
- Unwrap the razor blade, carefully holding by short ends. Place in Razor
-Remove the bottom plate of the razor head
-Place the blade on top of the razor head.
-Place the bottom plate (‘Made in’ should be visible)
-Reattach the handle and Make sure it’s twisted close tightly!
If you are a visual learner, here is a “how-to” video.
Argan oil: rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, argan oil restores skin's moisture barrier.
Grapeseed oil: reduces transepidermal water loss, helping to firm and tighten the skin.
Marula oil: mimics the skin's natural barrier, leaving it softer and better protected.
Dandelion root extract: anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic (anti-itch) properties soothes and conditions skin after shaving.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: powerful form of vitamin C that improves collagen synthesis and boosts skins natural production of hyaluronic acid.
Aloe vera juice: rich in antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids that fight bacteria and heal wounds.
THE SENSITIVE RAZOR is weighted to provide just the right amount of pressure, and one well-made single blade removes the hair and leaves your skin in tact. Honed and handcrafted in Germany.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/ Eau, Sucrose Laurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Fragrance*, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate [*100% natural fragrance comprised of essential oils, botanicals, and aromatic isolates.]
We Can't Make This Sh*t Up
Cruelty-free solutions crafted without sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and phthalates.