• PHAs typically appear in two forms: Gluconolactone (often derived from gluconic acid, for its antioxidant properties) and Lactobionic acid (often derived from milk sugar, noted for hydrating/water-binding abilities).
• Strengthens the skin barrier — a plus for those with rosacea or eczema.
• They are exfoliants and humectants and help remove dead skin cells without irritation.
• Best at exfoliating the very top layer of the skin to help provide that dew and glow you crave.
• So gentle you can use it every day.
• As with any exfoliant, avoid vitamin C and retinol while integrating PHAs.
Try it here.